The Farm Resource Guide for 2017 is now available upon request at many University of Minnesota Extension County offices across the state. This resource guide includes a variety of useful farm business management information including the following items:
- Custom rates
- Average farmland rental rates by county
- Flexible Rental Agreements
- It includes lease forms for Cash Rent and Share Rent arrangements
- Farmland sales information for all counties in Minnesota
- Information on charges for custom feeding, commodity storage, leasing buildings and various bin rental rates
- Current information on pasture rental rates, tree timber values
- Marketing information along with recent cost trends for Minnesota
- Commodity price probabilities for corn, soybeans, alfalfa hay, straw, grass hay, hogs and cattle
- Corn and soybean yields by county
- Feedlot Rule Highlights and information on Manure Agreement and Easements
- Examples of Manure Spreading Lease and Land Application Agreement forms
This Resource Guide is available for a $25 fee plus postage and sales tax if you would like to have your own copy. I can provide you the information in your preferred format: e-mail cost $25 plus sales tax; CD cost $28.50; or hard copy cost $30.00.
If you would like your own copy of the Farm Resource Guide, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 507-372-3900 ext. 3906 and let me know what format you would like. I will send out the materials and an invoice as soon as possible. I hope you find the Resource Guide useful and would welcome your feedback on what you would like to see included in next year’s Guide.
For more farm business information, please see the University of Minnesota Extension website: http://www.extension.umn.edu/agriculture/business/farm-financial-management/